The Linden Method, developed by anxiety expert, Charles Linden in the UK, is a highly successful, drug free, simple and permanent solution for people experiencing all manner of behavioural conditions. It has successfully treated over 129,711 people at the last count and has a success rate of 96.7%. You might be asking if it is suitable for everyone.
As we are all individuals, no one therapy is going to suit us all. However, having tested out The Linden Method myself, I am happy to recommend it as well worth trying. How many other therapies can claim such a high success rate?
Charles Linden suffered with acute anxiety, panic disorder, agoraphobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and depression for years and had all sorts of therapy and medication to no avail.
So, one day he decided he had had enough and that, there had to be a solution to everything he was experiencing. He started to interview and research ex-anxiety sufferers and discovered what they had done to successfully recover. He collected the information,cured himself and then developed it into what is now The Linden Method.
People come to Charles to be treated from all around the world and are often referred to the programme by psychologists, psychiatrists and doctors, when alternative methods have failed to help them. Some of the people who have been successfully-treated include, emergency servicemen who were involved in the terrorism of 9/11 and children with school phobia as young as 8.
The things I like about the Linden Method include the following:
– Charles Linden walks his talk. Having been through the experiences himself, he knows what you are feeling and is fully qualified to guide you
– Charles’ mindset is extremely empowering in that he believes people are not mentally ill
– There are no written exercises.
– It deals with the root cause not just the surface symptoms
– It empowers the sufferer by explaining the nature of anxiety and panic and does so in simple-to-understand language
– It is a practical and down to earth
– The method is not self-hypnosis, nor is it religious or spiritual in any way.
– It is a simple method to follow
– Charles Linden tells you his story and explains things easily and compassionately so that you know you are in good hands
-It is available for instant download or as an eBook
– It offers a 100% money back guarantee for a year
– You can begin to feel better instantly
– 24 hour support is available both online and by telephone from Linden Method trained psychologists and Counsellors who have themselves conquered anxiety and panic
– It is based on proven scientific principles and endorsed by psychologists
– It treats a wide range of symptoms that can be found below
Once you grasp a few simple principles and put them into practice you are well on your way to recovery. You just need to pay attention and implement some simple rules.
The success of this method boils down to the fact that it addresses the root cause of the problem, which is a small organ in the brain, the Amygdala, responsible for the anxiety response. In anxiety sufferers, this organ has simply been conditioned into hyper-drive which is why it is causing exaggerated anxiety symptoms. The Linden Method resets the anxiety level in the Amygdala back to normal.
The Linden Method does not just address anxiety but also the following issues:
* social anxiety
* panic disorder
* social phobia, phobias, agoraphobia, medical phobia
* obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
* post traumatic stress disorder, stress
* depression * constant worrying
* fear of illness
* fear of death
* Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
* Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Eating Disorders
* Trichotillolmania (Pulling your hair out)
* Self harming
With 100% money back guarantee for a year, there really is nothing to lose but everything to gain from trying this out this natural method to find peace of mind.